Welcome to the Try GDI+ application
, created by me, is an application used for examining and polishing GDI rendering code. Why?
If you are using custom rendering or view GDI+ examples, your common use case is:
- Add (Modify) rendering code
- Compile app and waiting ..., if errors go to step 1
- Run app and waiting ...
- View result
- Use magnifier to catch pixel bug
- Go to step 1
I got tired to run common use case and created the Try GDI+ application to improve developing and save my time.Using the Try GDI+ provides the following advantages:
- Modify rendering code and view output in single application.
- Apply and view code immediately.
- Catch pixel bug with integrated magnifier.
- C# and VB.NET code highlighting (ScintillaNET).
- Supports C# and VB.NET code.
- Show error lines
- You must have installed the .NET 2.0 Framework or above
I'm waiting for your feedbacks and suggestions
- Garrett Serack - Try GDI+ uses ScintillaNET control ScintillaNET.